THE YOUNG ATHLETE HUBYear-round physical literacy & Fundamental movement athlete program
What is the ATHlete HUB?
The Young Athlete HUB is a monthly program designed to facilitate and promote healthy growing in our young people. Focussing on snow-sport specific movement patterns, the program assists our athletes in achieving their fullest potential by building balance, coordination and good fundamentals. The on-going program works by improving neural pathways for physical awareness and increasing physical output helping our athletes become self-aware and self-regulatory. These physical sessions are a great way to prevent injury, boost performance, build balance & fine motor skills whilst improving confidence and social interaction with a group of like-minded, growing athletes. Our team of physiotherapists and movement experts understand children and combine the latest athletic development to challenge your child and help them reach their peak.
- Provide a fundamental opportunity for young people to become self-aware and self-regulatory
- Be trained by leading industry/movement professionals.
- Provide a gateway for athletes to be involved in further athletic pathway opportunities giving them practical guidance for creating a positive training/athletic experience.
- Promote injury prevention
- Help young people understand the importance of foundation movement patterns, correct muscle activation and timing.
- Provide a one-stop shop for young children to reach all their physiological goals